WALK-IN SHOPPING & CURBSIDE/IN-STORE PICKUP AT ALL STORES
We're excited to offer you multiple ways to shop Kendra Scott stores while following all recommended social distancing practices. Click below for details:
WALK-IN SHOPPING AT ALL STORES
Hours and Days of Week Vary by Store
How it Works:
1. Safety is the number one priority of our customers and employees. For this reason, prior to arriving at the store, please review the Retail Customer Self-Screening Process explained below. If you have any of the symptoms listed, please do not visit the store.
2. Once you arrive, you will see a team member monitoring how many people are in the store. If we have not reached our limit, you will be allowed in. If we are at capacity, we will ask that you wait outside and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
3. Our stores are following state and local mask ordinances. Depending on your location, you may be asked or required to wear a mask. We will provide you with a mask if you forget yours. We strongly encourage you to wear a mask if you're not fully vaccinated. To find out the mask policy for your store, visit your store location page.
4. We will provide hand sanitizer and ask that all customers sanitize before trying on product.
Where is Walk-In Shopping available?
Walk-In Shopping is available in all stores. Find your store’s hours, days of operation and address here. Please note many store hours have recently changed.
What is the Retail Customer Self-Screening Process I need to review before coming into the store?
Before arriving at the store, please review the below list of symptoms associated with COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC. Please do not come to the store if you have any of the following symptoms:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Repeated shaking with chills
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• New loss of taste or smell
• Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
• Known close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 and has not been symptom free for at least 14 days
Can I touch or try on product?
We will provide hand sanitizer and ask that all customers sanitize before trying on product.
Am I required to wear a mask?
Our stores are following state and local mask ordinance. Depending on your location, you may be asked or required to wear a mask. We will provide you with a mask if you forget yours. We strongly encourage you to wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated.
Can I use my birthday discount?
Yes! We would love to celebrate you. If you have received an online code to use for your birthday discount, let us know and we will process it at the time of purchase. If you have not received an online code, the store will ask for you to verify your month and day of birth to grant the discount.
Can I make a return or exchange at this time?
We are able to accept exchanges and returns for a store credit in Kendra Scott stores. We have a 30-day return window policy.
**Please note that engraved pieces, masks, Nail Lacquer, Birthday Discount purchases, gift cards, Kendra Scott branded merchandise and permanently discounted or marked down merchandise are considered Final Sale and are NOT eligible for return for a store credit or exchange.
What health and safety measures are being taken to allow walk-in shopping?
• Our stores are following all state and local safety guidelines.
• We are accepting a number of touchless payment options, including credit cards, debit cards that can be run as credit, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Paypal via Google Pay, and Venmo via Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
• Kendra Scott stores are taking the highest considerations of CDC guidelines and adhering to additional cleaning measures.
• Stores have been given additional cleaning supplies including disinfecting wipes, gloves, and sanitizer, as well as trained teams on wipe down protocol when finishing use of hardware and workspace. Hand sanitizer is also available throughout the store.
• The company urges all employees to continue to follow all health and prevention habits that we have provided and as guided by the CDC.
• Employees have been provided with an extensive health and safety manual that outlines these enhanced procedures.
BUY ONLINE, PICK UP CURBSIDE OR IN-STORE
Available in All Stores; Pickup Hours Vary by Store
How it Works:
1. Explore our latest collections online. On each product page, you can select your store to see if your local store has that style in stock.
2. Once you’ve finished shopping, select “Store Pickup” and your preferred pickup location in the shopping bag, and check out.
3. We’ll get everything packaged, and email and text you (if you provided a valid mobile number at checkout) with instructions when we’re ready for pickup! Pickup hours vary by store, so please confirm your store’s hours (and wait for our text!) before arriving at the store. It is our goal to have your order ready within 4 hours. Orders placed less than 2 hours before the end of the day can be picked up 4 hours after the start of pickup hours the following day. Orders placed before the start of pickup hours can be picked up 4 hours after the start of pickup hours on the same day.
4. Text us back when you arrive, and a KS team member will perform a contactless delivery while social distancing outside the store. If you’d prefer to pick up in-store and in-store pickup is available, please enter the store and we will take care of you.
Will I receive promotions currently live on www.kendrascott.com?
Yes! Your order will receive promotions currently live on www.kendrascott.com. If you have an additional promotion code, you will be able to enter it at checkout. Please note, only one code may be applied per order and most promotions are not combinable.
Can I use my birthday discount?
Yes! We would love to celebrate you. If you have already received an online code for your birthday discount, you may enter it at checkout. If it is your birthday month and you do not have an online code, please provide your birthday here and we will send you a code within a week to make your purchase on kendrascott.com.
What items are available for pickup?
On each product page, you can select your store to see if your local store has that style in stock. If it does, you can add it to your shopping bag, select “Store Pickup” and your preferred pickup store in the shopping bag, and check out. Please note that Color Bar™, physical gift cards, and engraving are not available for pickup.
How quickly will my order be ready?
We will text and email you when your order is ready for pickup. Please do not come to the store until you have received a text or email. Our goal is to have your order ready within four hours of your order time. If you place your order before the start of the pickup window, your order will be ready 4 hours after the start of the pickup window on the same day. If you placed your order less than 2 hours before the end of the pickup window, your order will be ready 4 hours after the start of the pickup window the following day. Find pickup hours for your preferred store here.
What happens when I pick up my order?
We’ll email you and text you with instructions when your order is ready for pickup! Either come in-store to pick up your order or let us know when you arrive by replying to the text and a KS team member wearing a mask will perform a contactless delivery outside the store. Please be prepared to share your first and last name and show your order confirmation or ready-for-pickup email to receive your order.
What if I want someone else to pick up my order?
After you receive the text informing you that your order is ready for pickup, please text us the first and last name and cell phone number of the person picking up your order.
How do I return or exchange my order?
At this time, you may return your order for a full refund by returning by mail. You may also return it for a store credit or exchange it in a Kendra Scott store.
To return by mail, please complete the Return Form included in your “Buy Online, Pick Up At Store” order and print a pre-paid return shipping label for by visiting kendrascott.com/returns.
To return for a store credit or exchange in store, please bring your order and your Order Confirmation Email to a Kendra Scott store.
**Please note that custom pieces created on the Color Bar™, engraved pieces, masks, Nail Lacquer, Birthday Discount purchases, gift cards, Kendra Scott branded merchandise and permanently discounted or marked down merchandise are considered Final Sale and are NOT eligible for return or exchange.