Terms & Conditions
3. Nail Lacquer
4. Gift Cards
Any product purchased during a "Gift With Purchase" or “Buy One, Get One Free” promotion may be returned. Please include the gifted product with your return, or your refund will be adjusted to reflect the retail value of the gift. Gifted product cannot be returned or exchanged.
All promotions are available while supplies last. Promotion code may be required upon online checkout. Promotions may not be combined or applied to previous purchases, gift card purchases, sales tax, or shipping charges. Offers may only be valid for a specified date and time-frame.
Free Ground Shipping offer is valid on all orders within the Continental United States only, and excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other US Territories.
Orders & Cancellations
An agreement for Kendra Scott, LLC (“Seller”) to sell goods to you (“Purchaser”) is made when we accept your order. The description of goods, price and applicable tax are agreed on between Purchaser and Seller when order is placed. Seller’s charge for transport, packaging, freight and/or insurance will be included in the final invoice upon shipment and is to be borne by Purchaser.
Placement of an order is a binding agreement. Once placed, all orders are considered final and may not be changed or cancelled. Seller reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer or payment and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.
All Kendra Scott Nail Lacquer is final sale.
Shipping/Returns: Certain items considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) including aerosols and alcohol-based products (e.g. nail polish remover, nail polish, etc.) are required by the US Department of Transportation to be shipped by Ground-only transport, due to air transport restrictions and regulations. Regrettably, these items are only available for shipments within the continental United States.
Kendra Scott E-Gift Cards and physical gift cards can be redeemed online or in any Kendra Scott Retail Location. Gift cards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash value, reloaded with additional value, resold or transferred for value, except where required by law. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Promotions and other special offers may not be used to purchase a gift card. No sales tax will be charged on the purchase of a gift card. Kendra Scott will not replace lost or stolen gift cards without satisfactory proof of purchase. Gift cards cannot be purchased or redeemed outside of the United States.
• You cannot purchase an online gift certificate with another gift certificate.
• If the amount of your online gift certificates does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
• If the amount of your online gift certificates is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored with your Kendra Scott online account for your next purchase using the same gift certificate code.
• If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team.
• Online gift certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
• We cannot replace lost or stolen online gift certificates.
• We do not charge sales tax when you buy an online gift certificate because it is charged when the gift certificate is used. State tax may be added to all orders shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.
Free Gift Wrap
Customers have the option to receive free gift wrapping on eligible online orders. If selected at checkout, all jewelry items will be gift wrapped in a signature Kendra Scott yellow box and sealed with an elastic bow and gift tag. Customers will also have the option to enter one gift message that will be printed and included with the gift tag. Please note that products from our Home and Candle collections will arrive in a specialty box are not eligible for gift wrapping.
Terms and Conditions of Web Store Purchase
By purchasing goods from Kendra Scott, LLC you are entering into a legally binding agreement with our company on the following terms. Please read and understand these terms as they affect your rights and liabilities. Please unpack and inspect your order immediately. Any and all claims must be reported within 5 business days.
Our goal is to provide high quality goods and products. Accordingly, we warrant the goods will meet their specification and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery.
Kendra Scott, LLC is not responsible for lost or damaged jewelry after an in-store purchase has been made or delivery has been accepted.
Authorized Retailers and Products
There is a lot of fraudulent activity that takes place over the internet, so if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. The only way to guarantee that you are purchasing authentic Kendra Scott products is to buy directly through our website or one of the Kendra Scott Stores or Other Retailers on this list: https://www.kendrascott.com/stores.
To report possible knockoffs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Birthday Discount (During COVID-19 Store Closures)
We are happy to help our customers born in March and April redeem their discount online, details below:
In-Store Birthday Discount Details
Kendra Scott Retail Stores are temporarily closed. If you have a March or April birthday, please see above for how to redeem your birthday discount online.
• Birthday Discount is only eligible to be redeemed in one store.Please present birthday discount email and a valid photo ID to redeem this offer. ID owner must be present at time of purchase. This offer is non-transferable and must be redeemed by the birthday person.
KENDRA GIVES BACK EVENTS & PRODUCT DONATIONS
We are honored to support women and families’ causes in our local communities through Kendra Gives Back events and donation of Kendra Scott products. If you have a cause close to your heart and would like to host an event, please contact your local Kendra Scott store. (Please note we welcome one event per organization annually and we do not partner with political causes.)
Please note the following guidelines before making a request for a Kendra Gives Back event:
• Requesting organization or individual's cause must be a 501(c)(3) organization and fall within our giving pillars in these categories: Education & Entrepreneurship, Health & Wellness, and/or Empowerment. (Exceptions are possible, but considered on a case by case basis.)
• We welcome one event per organization annually.
• Requests must be made at minimum 1 month in advance of desired event date.
We are happy to donate product to be used in fundraising efforts for 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
Please note the following guidelines before making a request for donation of product:
• Donated product must be used to directly raise funds for a 501(c)(3) non-profit through activities such as a silent or live auction, a raffle, etc.
• Donated product cannot be sold for profit or returned to a store for credit.
• Donations are limited and based on availability.
• Donation requests must be made at minimum 1 month in advance of event or fundraiser.