Basic Candle Care Tips:
- WARNING: BURN CANDLE WITHIN SIGHT. NEVER BURN UNATTENDED. NEVER BURN ON OR NEAR ANYTHING THAT CAN CATCH FIRE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- Always store your candles flat in a cool, dark, and dry place. It is recommended to store candles in 65-70°F.
- Center and trim your wick to 1/4" (6mm) prior to each lighting. Avoid drafty areas. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- The first time you light your candle, make sure there is a full melt pool for an even burn. A full melt pool means the wax has been heated long enough to reach the edge of the container and will burn evenly down through the candle for optimal diffusion.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Do not burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
- Remove dust and fingerprints from your candle by gently rubbing the surface with a tissue.
- Never use a sharp object to remove wax drippings from your vessel or lid, as it will scratch.